HOST FAMILY – PRIVATE INFORMATION
- LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER LIST (for home safety visit/report)
- TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION LETTER Used to assist in airline flights since children do not have copies of passports. Families have never been required to show this document when boarding an airplane but it is best to keep it with you when traveling. (Remember, your host child is NOT allowed to leave the country.)
- TREATMENT AUTHORIZATION LETTER Used to assist when your child needs medical or dental treatment or eye exams.
- EYE EXAM LETTER Used to help obtain eye exams for the host child.
- DENTAL EXAM LETTER Used to help obtain dental exams for the host child.
- CARE & CUSTODY LETTER Proof the host child is in your care during the summer host season if for any reason you should require such a document… such as camps, doctors visits etc.
- GOOD HEALTH LETTER Stating your host child is in good health and has received appropriate vaccinations. Used for camps, participation in team sports etc.
WEEKLY REPORT LINK (Click Photo):
FACEBOOK GROUP FOR HOST FAMILIES (Click to join):
HOST PARENT DARE-TO-LOVE:
- LOVE DARE FOR HOST PARENTS
- 28 day challenge
- download and complete at your own pace
- an unconditional love challenge that will bless your hosting experience
CHAPERONE HOST FAMILY:
For families supporting the host program by housing a chaperone
COUNTRY SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
- OLDER CHILD RESOURCES (by CCAI)
- OLDER CHILD ADOPTION FACT SHEET (by CCAI)
- IMPACT OF TRAUMA ON DEVELOPING CHILD (by CCAI)
- WHY CHILDREN MISBEHAVE
- BEHAVIOR CHARTS
- HOW TO HANDLE TANTRUMS
- STAY CALM WITH YOUR DIFFICULT CHILD
- AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOR
- HANDLING RAGE & AGGRESSION
- WHAT TO DO IF MY CHILD IS LOOKING AT PORN
- TIPS FOR PARENTING ANGRY TEENS
- TEENS NEED UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
- ATTACHMENT THEORY
- OVER EATING
ADOPTION DECISION HELP QUESTIONS:
P143 VIDEOS (Available for download):